POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hey Gilles! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:43:13 EDT (-0400)
  Hey Gilles! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Hey Gilles!
Date: 6 Jun 2000 12:09:30
Message: <slrn8jq9a3.5dc.ron.parker@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
Gilles, your FAQ says:

|When will the site be updated ?
|
|Due to my low productivity (around 20 pictures a year), the site gets updated
|once a year. The next update is due in April 2000.

So can I help the Q stay FA by asking when the site will be updated? :)

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Hey Gilles!
Date: 6 Jun 2000 16:03:05
Message: <393D5781.CA1C1C9D@skynet.be>
Ron Parker wrote:

> Gilles, your FAQ says:
>
> |When will the site be updated ?
> |
> |Due to my low productivity (around 20 pictures a year), the site gets updated
> |once a year. The next update is due in April 2000.
>
> So can I help the Q stay FA by asking when the site will be updated? :)

AFAIK, he's currently working on it.  2 (unscheduled) participations
(and 1st prizes !) to the IRTC prevented him to do other works, but
it seems going, now.

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message