POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : post disappeared? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  post disappeared? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Sander
Subject: post disappeared?
Date: 16 Jul 2000 11:51:32
Message: <3971d977.2235143@news.povray.org>
Is it really true that my post on Height Fields has disappeared from
this group? I can't find it anymore neither with OE5 nor with Free
Agent... :~(

Post a reply to this message

From: Kari Kivisalo
Subject: Re: post disappeared?
Date: 16 Jul 2000 12:04:55
Message: <3971DD30.A71AF6FE@kivisalo.net>
Sander wrote:

> Is it really true that my post on Height Fields has disappeared from
> this group?

I can see it with netscape. Ken replied with a link :)

K.K.

Post a reply to this message