POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: New Blob Tutorial Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: New Blob Tutorial (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rune
Subject: ANNOUNCE: New Blob Tutorial
Date: 9 Jul 2000 18:30:42
Message: <3968fd12@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I recently got a better understanding of how blobs work. So to share my new
found knowledge with others, I have the past few days been writing a blob
tutorial. It uses some new ways of visualizing blobs graphically.

The tutorial can be found at:

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/blobs/blobs.html

Any feedback is appreciated!

I'll be on vacation from Monday to Saturday though, so if I get any feedback
I'll probably have to wait reading most of it till Saturday (just so you
know).

Hope you find it useful!

Greetings,

Rune
--
Updated July 10: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,