POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : df3Maker in C++ Server Time
26 Apr 2024 21:58:44 EDT (-0400)
  df3Maker in C++ (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mark James Lewin
Subject: df3Maker in C++
Date: 3 Jul 2000 23:00:58
Message: <39615123.AD0AAAA7@yahoo.com.au>
Pabs has kindly rewritten df3Maker in C++. It is available for download
(size is now only 20kb) at
http://www.geocities.com/m_j_lewin/index.html .

Pabs, if I need to put in any files other than the exe, please let me
know.

MJL

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: df3Maker in C++
Date: 3 Jul 2000 23:16:29
Message: <chrishuff-8B5A36.22164003072000@news.povray.org>
In article <39615123.AD0AAAA7@yahoo.com.au>, Mark James Lewin
<m_j### [at] yahoocomau> wrote:

> Pabs has kindly rewritten df3Maker in C++. It is available for download...

Could you post the C++ source code for it, so people not running Windows
can compile it?

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message