POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray for BeOS? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray for BeOS? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Guy M  Broome
Subject: POV-Ray for BeOS?
Date: 27 Jun 2000 21:37:27
Message: <395956d7@news.povray.org>
I think that POV needs to make a BeOS version of POV-Ray.  BeOS supports
high modes of graphics that no other OS does.  Neither Windows, Linux, or
OS/2 can make full use of my high-resolution printer.  They give you the
"source" of POV for several operating systems, but most of them have
OS-specific files and libraries, so I can't compile my own.  Anyone
interested in helping me develop a BeOS unofficial version, send me an
email.
    If anyone knows where to send requests to POV, PLEASE tell me.

                                                    Thanks,
                                                    Guy M. Broome
                                                    (KnightMareII)

Post a reply to this message