POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:39:35 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO? (Message 11 to 20 of 42)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Pov-Ray 3.5 InfO?
Date: 30 Jun 2000 08:01:17
Message: <395c8c0d@news.povray.org>
"TigerHawk" <tig### [at] sticnet> wrote in message

| Well, I haven't used MegaPOV itself, but there was a feature I saw in it's
| feature list called text alignment (sorry, I typed the 'ure' after by
| reflex). I am guessing it solves the problem of having to manually align
| the text to the center of an object or wherever you are putting it

Yes, and it's great.  Left-aligned (default), center-aligned, or right-aligned
along the length.  There isn't a height alignment, but just being able to
center any length of text is very good.

Bob

Post a reply to this message

Man, no kidding - I wonder why that wasn't done when text was first introduced
into Pov-Ray? Oh well, perhaps with luck it will be in 3.5...

Tim Soderstrom
TigerHawk

Bob Hughes wrote:

> "TigerHawk" <tig### [at] sticnet> wrote in message
> |
> | Well, I haven't used MegaPOV itself, but there was a feature I saw in it's
> | feature list called text alignment (sorry, I typed the 'ure' after by
> | reflex). I am guessing it solves the problem of having to manually align
> | the text to the center of an object or wherever you are putting it
>
> Yes, and it's great.  Left-aligned (default), center-aligned, or right-aligned
> along the length.  There isn't a height alignment, but just being able to
> center any length of text is very good.
>
> Bob

Post a reply to this message