POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Website Problem (can't access it!) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Website Problem (can't access it!) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: POV-Ray Website Problem (can't access it!)
Date: 22 Jun 2000 01:30:52
Message: <3951a48c@news.povray.org>
Hi, just wondering if the server is offline or something, I can't access the
website, but I can ping the IP just fine (so there's obviously something
there).

Is the web daemon down?  I can access FTP just fine.

--
Lance

The Zone
http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, just wondering if the server is offline or something, I can't access the
> website, but I can ping the IP just fine (so there's obviously something
> there).

Chris might be working on it right now. He often does his web work
around this time of day give or take a couple or two hours.

> > Hi, just wondering if the server is offline or something, I can't access
the
> > website, but I can ping the IP just fine (so there's obviously something
> > there).
>
> Chris might be working on it right now. He often does his web work
> around this time of day give or take a couple or two hours.

Okies, thanks :)

--
Lance

The Zone