POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:11 EDT (-0400)
  Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Dan Farmer
Subject: Re: Source of Image 'Blobface' by Dan Farmer
Date: 7 Jul 2000 10:41:39
Message: <3965EB2D.5394AE3F@pattersondental.com>
>   Lurking, eh? Is Truman with you <g>? Always nice to hear from you,
> Dan. As you've seen, POV-Ray is alive and thriving.

No Truman here.  I've run into links to his web pages a few times, but haven't
heard from him since I went into hiding.

I can certainly see that work WITH POV-Ray is alive and thriving... but what's
going on with development?  I've seen the very impressive MegaPOV and other
spinoffs, but what's happening with the "real one"? (Probably stuff you can't
speak about here, but development IS still ongoing, right?)

PS to all:  The email address posted with this is my email at work.  Please, no
private email at this address.

>   Drop us a line if you ever get a music page written. We'll be glad to
> take a look at your latest happenings.
>
> --
> Alan - ako### [at] povrayorg - a k o n g <at> p o v r a y <dot> o r g
> http://www.povray.org - Home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer

Post a reply to this message