POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray site suggestion Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:50 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray site suggestion (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: POV-Ray site suggestion
Date: 22 Jun 2000 18:24:28
Message: <39529147.1539CFB0@pacbell.net>
Rune wrote:

> Links to *pages* containing .inc files is generally OK, but people tend to
> change the name of their pages and directories, so Ken often link to the
> main page in order to avoid that links become dead links. Or so I think.

That's a fact.

By the way there is a golfball include file at:

http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/traces.html

From: Ron Parker
Date: 22 Jun 2000 19:16:50
Message: <slrn8l5881.oa6.ron.parker@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:20:55 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Rune wrote:
>
>> Links to *pages* containing .inc files is generally OK, but people tend to
>> change the name of their pages and directories, so Ken often link to the
>> main page in order to avoid that links become dead links. Or so I think.
>
>That's a fact.
>
>By the way there is a golfball include file at:
>
>http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/traces.html

To which you may link directly, if you so choose.

Maybe I should change the logo on that ball... I haven't worked for that
company for over two years now.

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

>Since my computer problem I haven't had Netscape at all.
>Which is the most common version of Netscape, and exactly where can I
>download it?

It takes a little looking, but you can find the latest version somewhere at
http://home.netscape.com/

Mark

Post a reply to this message

> >Since my computer problem I haven't had Netscape at all.
> >Which is the most common version of Netscape, and exactly where can I
> >download it?
>
> It takes a little looking, but you can find the latest version somewhere at
> http://home.netscape.com/

The latest version and the most common version may not be necessarily
inclusive.