POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Presubmit your logos ! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  PLC: Presubmit your logos ! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rune
Subject: PLC: Presubmit your logos !
Date: 17 Jun 2000 07:49:04
Message: <394b65b0@news.povray.org>
PLC = POV-Ray Logo Contest

I have now made it possible for you to presubmit your logos. Presubmitted is
not the same as submitted. The presubmitted logos can still be changed or
drawn back if the logo designer wishes so. When the logos have been
submitted for real (not just presubmitted), it's too late to either change
or draw back the logos.

You presubmit you logo by sending a message that has the different formats
of your logo attached (see the rules for the details). You can also
optionally attach a short text file describing the logo (I would suggest
using max 50 to 100 words).

The message must be sent either in povray.binaries.images or to me by
e-mail. Please make the file sizes as small as possible by using the highest
acceptable compression for .jpg images and the lowest acceptable number of
colors for .gif and .png images. I would suggest using .gif or .png for the
black and white versions, .gif, .png, or .jpg for the optional color
versions, and .jpg for the optional custom versions.

You can read the rules for the logos at:
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/progress/progress.html

You can see the presubmitted logos at:
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/submitted/submitted.html

If you have any comments or suggestions concerning any of this, please tell
me!

Greetings,

Rune

--
Updated June 12: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
3D images, include files, stereograms, tutorials,