POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sugestion for Povray for Linux (and others operating systems perhaps) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Sugestion for Povray for Linux (and others operating systems perhaps) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: Sugestion for Povray for Linux (and others operating systems perhaps)
Date: 16 Jun 2000 15:52:30
Message: <394ADA5A.6FEF4124@home.nl>
Hi,

I'm always editing on the console, since I work the fastes over there. I
also control Povray from there and route the output to display :0.0.
When I want to look at the image I switch to the X server and look what
Povray is doing. Since I mostly render animations, I need to know what
frame Povray is rendering, to adjust my timings and so on. But to look
which frame Povray is rendering I need to switch back to the console to
look at the text output. Is there a way to put the current frame in the
titlebar of the image?

Remco Poelstra

Post a reply to this message