POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photorealism Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Photorealism (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ZeroBlue
Subject: Photorealism
Date: 15 Jun 2000 09:46:04
Message: <3948de1c@news.povray.org>
Can anyone point me to some povray-pictures (or megapov) that shows off a
really high level of photorealism?
Pictures using radiosity are preferred.

Thanks.

/Robert

Post a reply to this message

From: Vahur Krouverk
Subject: Re: Photorealism
Date: 15 Jun 2000 09:51:04
Message: <3948DFD9.C4542954@aetec.ee>
ZeroBlue wrote:

> Can anyone point me to some povray-pictures (or megapov) that shows off a
> really high level of photorealism?
> Pictures using radiosity are preferred.
>
> Thanks.
>
> /Robert

Go to irtc page, last stills entry winner is remarkable achievement in
photo-reality.

http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2000-04-30/gt_city.jpg

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 15 Jun 2000 10:15:40
Message: <3948e50c@news.povray.org>
Check out the IRTC winner of the water theme (several months back).
http://oz.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/1998-10-31/running.jpg

Also, there is a recent posting "Outdoor radiosity" in binaries.images (the
first image).