POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole building Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:36:49 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole building (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Disnel
Subject: POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole building
Date: 13 Jun 2000 12:38:01
Message: <39466367.65947C3A@itam.cas.cz>
Hi,

  I tried to use POV for whole building visualisation,
  its my shool project finished June 2000.
  Images can be found at my homepage:

  http://www.itam.cas.cz/~disnel

  And one question: when can I change my entry in POV-Ray
  user gallery at www.povray.org? I really need to do it ;-).

Disnel

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 13 Jun 2000 13:06:20
Message: <39466970.34FCB279@pacbell.net>
Disnel wrote:

>   And one question: when can I change my entry in POV-Ray
>   user gallery at www.povray.org? I really need to do it ;-).

That particular section of povray.org is no longer in service.
Chris Cason is working on a total site redesign and I have
no idea what his plans are for that section. He did mention
at one time that he will be removing all of the old entries
and might be setting up a new section that is easier to
maintain. We will have to wait and see...

> That particular section of povray.org is no longer in service.
> Chris Cason is working on a total site redesign and I have
> no idea what his plans are for that section. He did mention
> at one time that he will be removing all of the old entries
> and might be setting up a new section that is easier to
> maintain. We will have to wait and see...

OK. I cannot do anything else ;-). Make new section easier
to maintain is good idea.