POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Writing to files and reading them Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Writing to files and reading them (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Josh English
Subject: Re: Writing to files and reading them
Date: 7 Jun 2000 19:19:15
Message: <393ED8C7.C47254ED@spiritone.com>
I got it. I wasn't adding commas between the vectors. Silly me.

Josh

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert Chaffe
Date: 7 Jun 2000 23:19:18
Message: <393f10b6@news.povray.org>
Sillier me.  I didn't know this thread existed before repyling to
the the other one.

rc

"Josh English" <eng### [at] spiritonecom> wrote in message
> I got it. I wasn't adding commas between the vectors. Silly me.
>
> Josh

Post a reply to this message

My bad. I should have cross posted. Thanks for responding.

Josh