POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Advice sought Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:39:12 EDT (-0400)
  Advice sought (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Advice sought
Date: 5 Jun 2000 15:37:21
Message: <393C016D.A97B7104@erols.com>
I have been approached by a fellow who wishes to show one of my Rusty
animations as part of a 30-minute presentation at a comedy club.  I am
amenable to this, especially since this individual is willing to pay
real money for this.

What would be a reasonable figure to charge?

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message