POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tgaglue Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Tgaglue (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Buke
Subject: Tgaglue
Date: 28 May 2000 15:16:33
Message: <39317091@news.povray.org>
I have lost this proggie does anyone have it handy?
I can't find it anywhere and I really need it or any other proggie
that will sew tga's together.
Please help,
Thanks in advance,
             Buke

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Tgaglue
Date: 28 May 2000 22:50:25
Message: <3931DA99.6A925840@pacbell.net>
Buke wrote:

> I have lost this proggie does anyone have it handy?
> I can't find it anywhere and I really need it or any other proggie
> that will sew tga's together.
> Please help,
> Thanks in advance,
>              Buke

There is a dos utility called Display that might be able to handle
your needs but I have never used it so can't say for sure.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/6744/