POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Creating a rope Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Creating a rope (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: DustBuster
Subject: Creating a rope
Date: 22 May 2000 14:29:47
Message: <39297c9b@news.povray.org>
I need a rope in one of my scenes. To make it look like a rope, it needs a
few bends here and there. I could of course paste torus-pieces together but
that's gonna take six years, eight days and three hours. Is there a better
way to do it?

BTW, is there a way to twist things?

Post a reply to this message