POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hamapatch English Mirror Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Hamapatch English Mirror (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: ddombrow
Subject: Hamapatch English Mirror
Date: 19 May 2000 22:27:23
Message: <3925f80b@news.povray.org>
As promised, I set up an english mirror site for hamaPatch with the
permission of its creator, Hamakazu.

The Adress:  http://www.crosswinds.net/~hamapatch/

Note that the newest version of hamaPatch is uploaded (5/14/00), which
includes the addition of an undo feature with a customizable number of
levels, and tools to select and transform multiple patch objects at the same
time.

--
Dan D.

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 19 May 2000 22:28:01 -0400 "ddombrow" <ddo### [at] vtedu> wrote:

>As promised, I set up an english mirror site for hamaPatch with the
>permission of its creator, Hamakazu.
>
>The Adress:  http://www.crosswinds.net/~hamapatch/

  Cool. Thanks, Dan.

--