POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any roses out there? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Any roses out there? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Martin Booth
Subject: Any roses out there?
Date: 15 May 2000 18:31:34
Message: <39207CE4.778E5734@aom.bt.co.uk>
Dear Folks,

I'm a bit of newbie at all this and whereas I can handle
geometric shapes I'm having a problem with generating a rose.
Has anyone got a good general one that I could adapt to my
scene that they would be kind enough to give me?

Any help would be appreciated.

Martin Booth.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm a bit of newbie at all this and whereas I can handle
> geometric shapes I'm having a problem with generating a rose.
> Has anyone got a good general one that I could adapt to my
> scene that they would be kind enough to give me?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Martin Booth.

I have one here that I will send to you. Check your email.