POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : COB files Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  COB files (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Steven Jones
Subject: COB files
Date: 15 May 2000 17:57:44
Message: <392072d8@news.povray.org>
How do I convert COB files?  I just found one of the Titanic but even 3dwin
won't convert it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: COB files
Date: 15 May 2000 18:00:44
Message: <392072F8.A0A210F7@pacbell.net>
Steven Jones wrote:

> How do I convert COB files?  I just found one of the Titanic but even 3dwin
> won't convert it.

I converted the .cob titanic model to .pov but I had to go through
several steps to get it there. This was about a year ago and I can't
remember how I accomplished it. If you want the converted model I
would be happy to send it to you.