POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-to-2D-transformation Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  3D-to-2D-transformation (Message 31 to 34 of 34)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: 3D-to-2D-transformation
Date: 17 May 2000 08:26:49
Message: <39229009@news.povray.org>
In article <39227177.D78EF5C7@student.uni-siegen.de> , Markus Becker
<mar### [at] studentuni-siegende>  wrote:

> Marc Koester wrote:
>>
>> Dear readers,
>>
>> I read the statements about my person. I apologize by everyone who
>> feels disturbed by my questions!
>
> Ok, accepted, but whys on earth did you mass-mail it, too?
> I also thought about complaining to GMX and closing your account.

I just got an e-mail from GMX stating that the account has been closed.

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: Philippe Debar
Date: 17 May 2000 10:49:10
Message: <3922b166@news.povray.org>
"Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] linuxparkerrfwicom...
> >> What I don't get is why I didn't get one.  It's not as though I haven't
> >> posted to every group on this server, plus CGRR.  Maybe I just come
> >> across as unhelpful. :)
> >
> >IMHO it means that M. Koester collected the adresses one by one,
"manually",
> >copy/paste... (which would invalidate Chris' interpretation).
>
> Maybe he deliberately excluded povray.org addresses.  If that is the case,
> he probably knew what he was doing was wrong.

gee - I did not think of that.

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 17 May 2000 12:06:48
Message: <3922c398@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" wrote:
> I just got an e-mail from GMX stating
> that the account has been closed.

Some people in this newsgroup thought that there was no excuse for his
action, while others thought he probably was a newbie, and that we shouldn't
overreact. Now, one *could* have let the doubt be to his advantage, but it
seems that it was not to be the case...

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,