POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY.ORG Links page updated #3 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:43 EDT (-0400)
  POVRAY.ORG Links page updated #3 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ken
Subject: POVRAY.ORG Links page updated #3
Date: 7 May 2000 05:05:10
Message: <39153111.789D8F90@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

The links page at http://www.povray.org/links/ has been updated with
14 new links.

--
Ken Tyler - lin### [at] povrayorg

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: POVRAY.ORG Links page updated #3
Date: 7 May 2000 10:32:24
Message: <39157e78@news.povray.org>
> Ken Tyler - TI-### [at] povrayorg

whoa - what more proof do you need?

Rick

Post a reply to this message

From: simon A
Date: 7 May 2000 11:37:09
Message: <39158da5@news.povray.org>
The link for Hamapatch goes right to the Japanese page, but I don't see
where to get the English version (unless it's included in the zip with the
Japanese version).
--
s.

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> Greetings,
>
> The links page at http://www.povray.org/links/ has been updated with
> 14 new links.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler - lin### [at] povrayorg

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Date: 7 May 2000 15:58:27
Message: <3915cae3@news.povray.org>
Go to page 10 (I think), you'll find it there... somewhere.

Post a reply to this message