POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What's up with the official POV logo? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:26 EDT (-0400)
  What's up with the official POV logo? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris S
Subject: What's up with the official POV logo?
Date: 4 May 2000 15:42:57
Message: <3911d2c1@news.povray.org>
...so, what's going on?  Forgive me for not following the recent story so
closely, but I thought Rune had held a competition, which had decided upon
an official POV logo.  Now, it seems everyone has forgone the competition's
results and are making their own...  Was everyone so dissatisfied with the
results of the logo competition that the official logo is still in limbo?

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message