POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : why don't I ever see POV in... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:37:20 EDT (-0400)
  why don't I ever see POV in... (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: why don't I ever see POV in...
Date: 27 Apr 2000 17:09:40
Message: <3908ac94$1@news.povray.org>
I get the monthly magazine CGW (Computer Graphics World), and they never
have reviews of free/shareware software like POV-Ray or Moray or sPatch or
POVLab or...

I suspect its because the paying advertisers would be upset...

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message

> I get the monthly magazine CGW (Computer Graphics World), and they
> never have reviews of free/shareware software like POV-Ray or Moray or
> sPatch or POVLab or...
>
> I suspect its because the paying advertisers would be upset...

Mags tend to trumpet the advertisers.

Is CGW of any use to those of us who use only the freeware/shareware
for our work?

--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message