POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Speaking of animations... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:34:17 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of animations... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: cadman
Subject: Speaking of animations...
Date: 26 Apr 2000 22:55:38
Message: <3907ac2a@news.povray.org>
Has anyone ever heard of Axagon Composer?  If you're familiar with Adobe
Premier, you should be duly impressed by this *FREEWARE* package (or so I'm
told by those who have been able to afford Adobe Premier).
www.axagon.com

Post a reply to this message

> Has anyone ever heard of Axagon Composer?  If you're familiar with Adobe
> Premier, you should be duly impressed by this *FREEWARE* package (or so I'm
> told by those who have been able to afford Adobe Premier).
> www.axagon.com

Spelled Axogon - limited to AVI and Quicktime. Most are looking for Mpeg
these days but it is a capable program for what it does.

http://www.axogon.com/