POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : anyone made a (hls2rgb) macro? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:39:53 EDT (-0400)
  anyone made a (hls2rgb) macro? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ben Paschke
Subject: anyone made a (hls2rgb) macro?
Date: 27 Apr 2000 04:11:58
Message: <3907F638.2A6FB2AE@rsp.com.au>
hello there good people,

Has anyone made a  macro that would return an rgb vector from a hls
vector (as in hue, lightness, sturation) ?
I prefer to define colours as hls because animating color hue becomes
easier for a start.
I would begin this task (being my most courageous to date) as soon as
possible if no one else has done it yet.
If it hasn't been done yet, does anyone at least have any useful links ?

Thanks in advance,

benp

Post a reply to this message