POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Logo Contest Page Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Logo Contest Page (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rune
Subject: POV-Ray Logo Contest Page
Date: 24 Apr 2000 08:35:46
Message: <39043fa2@news.povray.org>
I've made a section of my website dedicated to the POV-Ray Logo Contest.
Right now there isn't much there. There's the rules for the current
competition, and the submitted logos, but in the future I intent to put all
material regarding the contest there.

It's at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/logo.html

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,