POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Current competition deadline speeded up Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Current competition deadline speeded up (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rune
Subject: Current competition deadline speeded up
Date: 22 Apr 2000 11:42:35
Message: <3901c86b@news.povray.org>
If nobody minds, I'll speed up the deadline for the current voting.

New deadline is April 27.

(I don't think it is a good idea to stop a voting immediately.)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

> If nobody minds, I'll speed up the deadline for the current voting.
>
> New deadline is April 27.
>
> (I don't think it is a good idea to stop a voting immediately.)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Rune
>
> ---
> Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
> Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,
> The POV Desktop Theme, 350+ raytracing jokes,
> miscellaneous other things, and a lot of fun!

Post a reply to this message

Sorry, I meant the POV-Ray Logo Competition (the current one).

Greetings,

Rune

---