POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Suggestion for new groups at news.povray.org Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion for new groups at news.povray.org (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dejan D  M  Milosavljevic
Subject: Suggestion for new groups at news.povray.org
Date: 18 Apr 2000 11:34:39
Message: <38fc808f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi.

povray.bugreports split on two groups.
povray.bug.reports   and    povray.bug.discussion

povray.bug.reports will be for bug report.
If I found some bug, I'll send them to povray.bug.reports.
If it is real bug, not false alarm,  discusion about them will be translated
at povray.bug.discussion.

povray.bug.discussion  will be like povray.bugreports
povray.bug.reports will decrease messages on povray.general group.

Here is my  short suggestion for new groups at news.povray.org..

povray.unofficial.patches.bug
povray.unofficial.patches.announce
povray.unofficial.patches.misc