POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 11:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here ! (Message 41 to 50 of 79)
From: Ricardo M  Pereyra
Subject: RE: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here !
Date: 18 Apr 2000 23:27:42
Message: <38fd27ae@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

From: Rodolphe
Date: 19 Apr 2000 01:44:15
Message: <38fd47af$1@news.povray.org>
> 1 st priority: logo __4
> 2 nd priority: logo __11
> 3 rd priority: logo __8
> 4 th priority: logo __3
> 5 th priority: logo __6

regard
Rodolphe

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 19 Apr 2000 02:52:46
Message: <38fd57bd@news.povray.org>
Nathan Kopp <Nat### [at] koppcom> wrote:
: Hey... I just noticed that #15 is a modified yin-yang symbol.  That is very
: interesting.  :-)

  That's why I didn't like it...

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Suggestion (Was: POV-Ray Logo Competition - Vote Here !)
Date: 19 Apr 2000 03:05:24
Message: <38fd5ab4@news.povray.org>
Rune <run### [at] inamecom> wrote:
: Keep doing rounds until all logos but one is excluded. That's it.

  I still don't like this. It's very possible that the second and perhaps
the third miss winning by just a bit. It's unfair to discard them.