POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Logo Competition info Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Logo Competition info (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rune
Subject: Logo Competition info
Date: 14 Apr 2000 20:57:25
Message: <38f7be75@news.povray.org>
If anybody have any logos for POV-Ray which haven't been submitted to the
competition yet, please mail them to me now.

I intent to start the voting period on Monday 17 and let it run for a month.

The voting rules will be the ones I described in an earlier message posted
here. That is necessary under the circumstances.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,