POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : implicit and parametric surfaces ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  implicit and parametric surfaces ? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
Subject: implicit and parametric surfaces ?
Date: 14 Apr 2000 19:08:02
Message: <38f7a4d2@news.povray.org>
Hi !

how can I render implicit and parametric surfaces with povray without
using any external programs ?

I have tried to make lots of smooth_triangles with some macros, but you
can clearly see the edges of these triangles (ugly).

Any hints ?

Achim

Post a reply to this message

> how can I render implicit and parametric surfaces with povray without
> using any external programs ?

I use pencil and paper.

> I have tried to make lots of smooth_triangles with some macros, but
> you can clearly see the edges of these triangles (ugly).
>
> Any hints ?

Use smaller triangles.
--
ICQ: 46085459