POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dimesion Tunnel - creative Heads needed Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Dimesion Tunnel - creative Heads needed (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Matthias
Subject: Dimesion Tunnel - creative Heads needed
Date: 30 Mar 2000 06:08:54
Message: <38e335c6@news.povray.org>

The Idea of my dimension tunnel was from an schoolmate-thanx timon and it
says roughly: im standing in one landscape and looking through a Window into

again.
so far the idea . to get this effect I have to declare the Worlds as Objects
and then use intelligent Intersections with a cone to show thw Part of the

there). that all works pretty well so far (despite the lighting-I had to

interesting. For I know there are tons of  creative world designers out

worlds and include them with some little patches.
Worlds need to be Pov objects, every thing that is part of the world has to
be inside and they have to be 1e4 units in diameter max.

p.binaries.images.
So if anyone wants to see the other side.....
Matthias

Post a reply to this message

"Matthias" <sma### [at] t-onlinede> wrote :

> The Idea of my dimension tunnel was from an schoolmate-thanx timon and it
> says roughly: im standing in one landscape and looking through a Window
into

> again.

    You might want to look back in p.b.i. a little, maybe two months, for a
version of this. I think it was Ron Parker but don't quote me on that.

Post a reply to this message

>     You might want to look back in p.b.i. a little, maybe two months, for a
> version of this. I think it was Ron Parker but don't quote me on that.

You've said Mick Hazelgrove, didn't you?  *<|:-b

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:14:44 -0500, Bill DeWitt wrote:

>"Matthias" <sma### [at] t-onlinede> wrote :
>>
>> The Idea of my dimension tunnel was from an schoolmate-thanx timon and it
>> says roughly: im standing in one landscape and looking through a Window
>into

>> again.
>
>    You might want to look back in p.b.i. a little, maybe two months, for a
>version of this. I think it was Ron Parker but don't quote me on that.

Not me.  That'd require creativity.

Post a reply to this message