POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links at the Pov-ray site Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Links at the Pov-ray site (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: Links at the Pov-ray site
Date: 28 Mar 2000 14:31:21
Message: <38e10889@news.povray.org>
Ken,

The links at the POV-Ray site is great.  Do you have a way to indicate
updates to any of the linked sites?

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Links at the Pov-ray site
Date: 28 Mar 2000 14:38:47
Message: <38E1060A.76C8EB50@pacbell.net>
Mike Weber wrote:

> Ken,
>
> The links at the POV-Ray site is great.  Do you have a way to indicate
> updates to any of the linked sites?

  Only by adding a new link and removing the previous one. This will make
it appear in the 25 most recent list with whatever additional information
that may have been added plus it will get the "new" tag attached to it in
the related section of the site.

> Ken Tyler -  1300+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

1400+
I counted them and you have 1433 links

Remco Poelstra

Post a reply to this message

> > Ken Tyler -  1300+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
> > http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html http://www.povray.org/links/
>
> 1400+
> I counted them and you have 1433 links

Amazing isn't it !