POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quick 3D-Rendering of DXFs Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Quick 3D-Rendering of DXFs (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Dieter Gaffrey
Subject: Quick 3D-Rendering of DXFs
Date: 20 Mar 2000 10:48:14
Message: <38D647E0.220E8440@ufobi6.uni-forst.gwdg.de>
Hi,

I am a convinced POVRAY user, but now, for quick importing and
rendering (simple scene building included) DXF-files with 3D-objects,
I am searching a good shareware/freeware solution.

What's the recommendation?
Thanks!

Dieter

Goettingen

Post a reply to this message

Believe it or not but Paint Shop Pro can open DXF files so you can look at the
3D model contained therein.  I'm sure many such programs must exist.

Bob

"Dieter Gaffrey" <dga### [at] ufobi6uni-forstgwdgde> wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| I am a convinced POVRAY user, but now, for quick importing and
| rendering (simple scene building included) DXF-files with 3D-objects,
| I am searching a good shareware/freeware solution.
|
| What's the recommendation?
| Thanks!
|
| Dieter
|
| Goettingen