POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Behold... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Behold... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: TonyB
Subject: Behold...
Date: 15 Mar 2000 22:36:59
Message: <38d056db@news.povray.org>
http://www.raph.com/3dartists/3dpictures257.html

Anyone feel like doing a POV version of this one?

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Behold...
Date: 16 Mar 2000 01:19:59
Message: <38d07d0f@news.povray.org>
That I like... he's using one of the new antialiasing formulas too...

The textures are great, the whole image is great.

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message