POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media, fog Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Media, fog (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Media, fog
Date: 16 Feb 2000 09:08:03
Message: <38aaaf43@news.povray.org>
I think I have seen this before but now I can't find it. How can I make my
media container not throw a shadow on my fog? I thought it was a rgbt vs.
rgbf thing but that's not it...

Post a reply to this message

From: Bouf
Subject: Re: Media, fog
Date: 16 Feb 2000 09:29:24
Message: <38AAB7C6.4FEA689C@nanterre.marelli.fr>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> I think I have seen this before but now I can't find it. How can I make my
> media container not throw a shadow on my fog? I thought it was a rgbt vs.
> rgbf thing but that's not it...

Well, I think that's it.

sphere { y*.5, .5
	pigment { color rgbt 1 }
	interior {
		media {
		}
	}
	hollow
}

fog {
	fog_type 1
	distance 200
	color rgbt<.7,.7,.7,.3>
}

Don't forget to make your container hollow...

Bouf.

P.S: tested with MegaPov, but it have to work with official Pov...

Post a reply to this message