POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scaling Media? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Scaling Media? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris S
Subject: Scaling Media?
Date: 12 Apr 2000 16:25:03
Message: <38f4db9f@news.povray.org>
I've noticed that when a media filled object is scaled the media is not
scaled along with it and appears distorted, too bright, etc.  How can I
scale or adjust the media to correspond with the object's scaling in...say,
a sphere?

Thanks,
-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

The usual reply is to say that you nood to scale any densities
by 1/(scale_of_the_container_object)