POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOV Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Franks
Subject: MegaPOV
Date: 11 Apr 2000 01:43:25
Message: <38f2bb7d@news.povray.org>
What is MegaPOV and where can I get it from????

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: MegaPOV
Date: 11 Apr 2000 01:52:48
Message: <38F2BDCF.E8D9DC59@pacbell.net>
Franks wrote:

> What is MegaPOV and where can I get it from????

MegaPov is a patched version of POV-Ray that offers several enhancements
the official version does not yet have. Many of the features that are in
MegaPov will eventually be incorporated into the official release of
POV-Ray v3.5 sometime towards the middle of this year ( we hope).

More information on the features that MegaPov offers and to download
a version for the platform you are operating on follow this link -

http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> Franks wrote:
> >
> > What is MegaPOV and where can I get it from????
>
> MegaPov is a patched version of POV-Ray that offers several enhancements
> the official version does not yet have. Many of the features that are in
> MegaPov will eventually be incorporated into the official release of
> POV-Ray v3.5 sometime towards the middle of this year ( we hope).
>
> More information on the features that MegaPov offers and to download
> a version for the platform you are operating on follow this link -
>
> http://nathan.kopp.com/patched.htm
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1300+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Thanks!!!!

ICQ: 70195687