POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New webpage (Listen up, Ken) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  New webpage (Listen up, Ken) (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: H E  Day
Subject: Re: New webpage (Listen up, Ken)
Date: 16 Mar 2000 16:29:52
Message: <38D150E1.BF021F00@fci.net>
yessir.

--
H.E. Day

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 16 Mar 2000 16:32:30
Message: <38D152E5.38480F98@pacbell.net>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> yessir.

The changes have been noted and will be reflected in the next update
of the site.

From: David Fontaine
Date: 16 Mar 2000 17:16:12
Message: <38D15C3D.65889F50@faricy.net>
Server too busy.
Server too busy.
Server too busy.
You get the idea...

--
___     _______________________________________________
 | \     |_          <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine        http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." -Dali

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Weber
Date: 16 Mar 2000 17:18:37
Message: <38d15dbd$1@news.povray.org>
It was too slow loading the pages... didn't stick around to see all your
images.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

"H.E. Day" <hed### [at] fcinet> wrote in message
> http://heday.freeservers.com/
> Downloads and Links now active. (as well as new gallery sections)
>
> Enjoy, and tell me what you think!
>
> --
> H.E. Day

Post a reply to this message