POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New webpage (Listen up, Ken) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  New webpage (Listen up, Ken) (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Andrew Clinton
Subject: Re: New webpage (Listen up, Ken)
Date: 17 Mar 2000 17:30:12
Message: <38D2DB22.6D0D2F4@ibm.net>
I think it looks great, except for the fact that the server is slow, and
that banner is stamped on top of your title graphic (both of which have
been mentioned before).  Simple and tidy design ( I had no trouble
viewing it with NS 4.7)

That drydock image must still be one of the best images ever rendered by
the program. Nice work!

Andrew C

"H.E. Day" wrote:

> http://heday.freeservers.com/
> Downloads and Links now active. (as well as new gallery sections)
>
> Enjoy, and tell me what you think!
>
> --
> H.E. Day

Post a reply to this message