POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Files setup Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Files setup (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Files setup
Date: 7 Mar 2000 00:32:06
Message: <38C4AF2E.933BB8@janics.com>
I had POV for a while and created and downloaded many a file. I was wondering
what the best way to organize them?
 When I first got POV I wrote a little program to read,edit and view the (.pov)
file that came with it. Since then I wrote a few more programs to do other
things like make height_fields, polygons,  prisms , and other objects. Now I'm
starting to tackle textures,finishes,normals and other stuff applied to these
objects.  If I'm not careful I could have a real mess.
  Any suggestion would be helpful.