POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: The Blue Booby Mesh Modeller, v0.2 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: The Blue Booby Mesh Modeller, v0.2 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: ANNOUNCE: The Blue Booby Mesh Modeller, v0.2
Date: 2 Mar 2000 18:15:23
Message: <38BEF86F.AEB1A5E9@erols.com>
New features include:

Axes are marked in an intelligible way.

There is now coordinate locking and grid snapping.

An extrude function has been added.

The view can be swapped between left- and right-handed representations
of coordinate space.

The interaction of the keys and the mouse buttons has been changed so
that all editing modes are always available.

Scaling, rotation, and translation transforms, entered by the keyboard,
can be applied to the marked points.

The ZIP has been posted to povray.binaries.utilities.

Enjoy,
John

--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

An addition of a toolbar could improve a lot thisz very nioce program.
Good job!

(I stopped to smoke 5 year ago this is ok?)

Fabian.

> New features include:
>
> Axes are marked in an intelligible way.
>
> There is now coordinate locking and grid snapping.
>
> An extrude function has been added.
>
> The view can be swapped between left- and right-handed representations
> of coordinate space.
>
> The interaction of the keys and the mouse buttons has been changed so
> that all editing modes are always available.
>
> Scaling, rotation, and translation transforms, entered by the keyboard,
> can be applied to the marked points.
>
> The ZIP has been posted to povray.binaries.utilities.
>
> Enjoy,
> John
>
> --
> ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

> An addition of a toolbar could improve a lot thisz very nioce program.
> Good job!

Hmm.  I guess I ought to make it an option...

> (I stopped to smoke 5 year ago this is ok?)

If you started again, no.

Regards,
John