POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : alignment again. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  alignment again. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Sandra Antúnez
Subject: alignment again.
Date: 19 Feb 2000 23:52:05
Message: <38AF73B1.DD24AACE@relaq.mx>
hi all!
I have to align a three point object (with point1 in <0,0,0>, point2 in
<x,0,0>, and point3 in <x,y,0>), with an identical three point object in
space (with known xyz coordinates for the three points). is there an
easy way to do it (like the reorient macro in the vansickle page)? or a
not so simple one?
thanx,
sa

Post a reply to this message