POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D renderings converted to 4x6 photo Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  3D renderings converted to 4x6 photo (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: 3D renderings converted to 4x6 photo
Date: 15 Feb 2000 17:36:02
Message: <38a9d4d2@news.povray.org>
I took two of my renderings and re-rendered them at 1280x1024 and sent them
(including a bunch of images from my digital camera) to http://www.ofoto.com
I just got them today and they are outstanding.  If you sign up now they'll
give you the first 100 pictures for free and if you use there upload util,
you get another 50.  The first order has free shipping, otherwise its $1.99
and 4x6 prints are $.49 each.

I don't have anything to do with them, I just think the picture quality is
outstanding - and if they have a huge customer base, then hopefully they'll
stick around longer.

Mike
www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message