POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WAAH! p.b.i crashes NS Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  WAAH! p.b.i crashes NS (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: WAAH! p.b.i crashes NS
Date: 18 Feb 2000 18:44:17
Message: <38ADD8DD.6ED3A7F7@faricy.net>
I can't read p.b.i, it loads and then NS freezes up.
Last night I posted an image, but I think it got threaded all screwy,
and then the server stopped responding.
I'll try a reboot...

--
___     ______________________________________________________
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles

Post a reply to this message

> I can't read p.b.i, it loads and then NS freezes up.
> Last night I posted an image, but I think it got threaded all screwy,
> and then the server stopped responding.
> I'll try a reboot...

If that does not work then try deleting p.b.i form your news group list
and then resubscribe to it.

> If that does not work then try deleting p.b.i form your news group list
> and then resubscribe to it.

OUCH! Well, it didn't...

--