POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question about rendering stats Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:10:07 EDT (-0400)
  Question about rendering stats (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Question about rendering stats
Date: 16 Feb 2000 09:38:34
Message: <38aab66a@news.povray.org>
I noticed when I was rendering my city scene  that
amoung the stats displayed at the end was an entry
I-Stack Overflows 845786

Are these internal stack problems?
Is there any way to avoid this?

My scene has lots of height fields, isosurfaces, a couple of
meshes, a union of bicubic patches, media, fog and lot of CSG

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * ERROR: COFFEE.COM not found  *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Insert cup and press any key *
* Definition of an upgrade: Take the old bugs out, put new ones in*

> I noticed when I was rendering my city scene  that
> amoung the stats displayed at the end was an entry
> I-Stack Overflows 845786

You can read about I-Stack Overflows in section 4.10.7 in the pov-doc.
Hope this may help you.
Alberto