POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : alignment! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  alignment! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
Subject: alignment!
Date: 10 Feb 2000 15:11:04
Message: <38A31BFF.1F62D004@relaq.mx>
hi!
I have a cylinder with known xyz's coordinates and I want to align
(rotate then translate?) a cylinder the same length positioned in
(0,0,0) (length,0,0). I can get the angles around X, Y, and Z axis, but
when I apply these angles to my origin cylinder I don't get the right
alignment.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
sa

Post a reply to this message