POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Project Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:10:21 EDT (-0400)
  Project (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Peter Warren
Subject: Project
Date: 6 Feb 2000 09:14:01
Message: <389d81a9@news.povray.org>
I'm in the process of planning an 'art' show of my work.
I plan to have a screen with my images
repeating. I need something a little more
sophisticated that an ACDSee slide show.
I know a tiny bit of 'C' and own MS Visual C++.

I admit to being clueless about what to do.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message