POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray at school... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Povray at school... (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Povray at school...
Date: 5 Feb 2000 15:08:40
Message: <389C8360.961BC5E8@inapg.inra.fr>
Just found this... Because there are often questions about the
professional uses of POV, here is an example.
The architectural school of Marseilles uses Povray as a learning tool
for its first year students (second year students use Radiance). They
have to make a whole project in POV, for instance a re-creation of a
whole street. Interesting pictures there (no source code) and examples
about how the students manage their projects. There's also a 114-slide
tutorial in French for download (PDF).
G.

Post a reply to this message

> Just found this... Because there are often questions about the
> professional uses of POV, here is an example.
> The architectural school of Marseilles uses Povray as a learning tool
> for its first year students (second year students use Radiance). They
> have to make a whole project in POV, for instance a re-creation of a
> whole street. Interesting pictures there (no source code) and examples
> about how the students manage their projects. There's also a 114-slide
> tutorial in French for download (PDF).
> G.

Any chance you have a URL available :)